Dr. Charley Varipapa maintains a cosmetic-based restorative practice focused on complicated restorative, full mouth reconstruction and elective cosmetic dentistry. He has completed the full course of studies at The L.D. Pankey Institute, The Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education, and The Seattle Institute.
With 20 years of experience, Dr. Varipapa served as Associate Cinical Professor at the University of Maryland Dental School, The John L. Deaton Center and The University of Maryland Hospital. Dr. Varipapa taught in the Department of Oral Diagnosis and Treatment Planning from 1989 through 1994 and is currently engaged in training dentists across the United States and Canada in clinical as well as the behavioral aspects of dentistry.
A 1984 graduate of the University of Maryland, Dr. Varipapa is the recipient of numerous scholastic and clinical awards including The Governor’s Scholarship Award and Katherine B. Toomey Award for clinical excellence and dedication to patients and the profession.
Dr. Varipapa has been a member of the following Associations over the course of his career, and is licensed in the states of Virginia, Maryland and California.
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society (Secretary 2005)
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Patuxent Dental Society (President 1995)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pankey Alumni Association
- Bob Barkley Study Club (Past President & Co-founder)
- Washington D.C.-NOVA Implant Association (Program Chair 2006)
Charley is an advisor and contributing author to Co-discovery.org and can be reached at chaz@Varipapa.com